Sew Crafy

Monday, November 29, 2010

Aren't Prizes GREAT!?!

   

A Doll's Christmas Tree......

I just received a picture of this wonderful prize Larraine Elcock will be receiving for her At Home Challenge win!!  Isn't it great?    
This was made by Ina Murphey, and it features over 100 tiny ornaments.  

I've selected a picture with a doll in it so you can more easily gauge its size.  Without the doll one could very easily mistake this for a life size Christmas tree!!Good things do come in small packages! 


Congratulations for winning this, Larraine - and my hat is off to Ina for creating it.  If anyone else would like to share their prize wins, be sure to drop the blogmeister an email.

1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower! YEAY!!! Hope you will stop by my blog and follow back!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com
    I am a new follower! YEAY!!! Hope you will stop by my blog and follow back!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete